Sunday, February 16, 2014

BOOM






3.1 Phillip Lim for Target sweater and bag, Madewell coated jeans, Topshop rings and earrings, Ash sneakers

I am actually a huge fan of the snow, but taking pictures in it is no easy feat.  Tomorrow I am off to Florida, so be prepared for a slew of blog pictures featuring palm trees, grass (I'm not even sure I remember what grass looks like at this point) and frilly dresses and sandals.  I'll likely be spending my time there stalking LFW runway shows instead of going to the beach, but at least I can do so lying by a pool instead of under the covers.  I'll be sure to report back on what temperatures in double digits feel like, as you've likely forgotten.  Have a great week:)

xo, Sophie     

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig