Monday, November 3, 2014

Texture and Anniversaries






H&M dress and sweater, August hat (from Bloomingdales), Urban Outfitters bag, Dr. Martens boots

I have spoken in the past about my love for mixing textures rather than colors, and it seems to be one of the only constants in my wardrobe as my style has changed over the last few years.  I prefer wearing monochrome, or in this case black and white, outfits with contrasting fabrics.  This outfit includes patent leather, distressed leather, cotton, felt, metal, and whatever shaggy material this sweater is made of (the softest fabric in the world, basically). This is another one of my go-to fall outfits, and the third one to be featured in my upcoming lookbook video on my YouTube channel. 

Also, it was just the second anniversary of this blog! I cannot believe I have had it for two years already; that seems crazy.  Thanks to everyone who has supported me and continues to support me, it means the world :)

xo, Sophie 
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary! Love this look- the floral print is great and the fuzzy sweater is so much fun! :)

    -Jen

    wwww.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig