Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A Look Back at September



I started my sophomore year at NYU!


Here is what my face looked like on my first day of school :D 


Squad goals 


NYFW madness


Made some new friends at the StyleHaul creator party!


Went to visit my boyfriend at Duke <3


The always-amazing view from my dorm room 


Some of my September favorites: Burt's Bees makeup wipes, Olay cleanser, Scent Bird perfume, Colourpop matte lippie in Bumble, It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty palette 


The 'SuperBloodMoon' eclipse, as taken by my dad through our telescope back home


Forever staring at my view


Late nights in the park, taken while heading home from an awesome open-mic party at a friend's apartment

Hi guys!

Decided I wanted to do a little monthly roundup of some of my favorite Instagram shots from September, with some quick descriptions of what I did throughout the month! 

I had a crazy stressful but also really fulfilling month that included starting my sophomore year at college, fashion week, parties, traveling to Duke, and so much more. You can check out my Instagram @sophielewis423 for all of my latest pictures, but I hope I can continue doing this each month just to share a few tidbits of what I have been up to! 

xx, Sophie


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing month it was! Loving the photos.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was the Mayor I would have people use electrical cars. This will stop the pollution in the air caused by the cars. Seattle

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig