Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Poolside






Topshop dress, Rachel Zoe sandals (on sale!), Madewell hat and ring, Forever 21 necklace, House of Harlow 1960 necklace, Dannijo bow bracelet, Anthropologie bangles, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, all other jewelry: vintage

I always thought pools had a very chic quality to them, so I decided to take some shots on the diving board whilst visiting my family in New Jersey for Father's Day.  I am really into wearing plain clothes with loads of jewelry at the moment, so I have chosen to be comfy in a plain Topshop dress and pile on the gold.  Also, this floral cap is so impractical, so I am so happy I found an occasion to wear it.  What is your go-to for summer?   

This is my first official week of summer vacation and it feels quite strange to not be constantly stressed out.  Hope you all are having a great week as well!

xo, Sophie 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig