Saturday, June 29, 2013

Follow Scatter Girl on...

As most of you know, Google Reader is shutting down July 1st, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to let you guys know of some other ways you can follow my blog! 

Bloglovin'

For those who don't know (I am sure most of you do), Bloglovin' is a site where you can manage the blogs you follow and get updated when blogs have new posts.  It is very similar to Google Reader and is probably the easiest way to follow my blog.  I love Bloglovin' because I follow about 60 different blogs and it would be impossible to keep up with all of them without it.  I definitely recommend making an account! You can follow me here

Whenever I publish a new post I update all of my social media about it.  So, if you don't have a Bloglovin account, you can also follow me on:



Please feel free to follow any of my sites and I will check you out as well! Have a great day. 

xo, Sophie 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig