Saturday, July 5, 2014

#MONUMENTOUR










Topshop romper, Rachel Zoe sandals, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, C Wonder bracelet, 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target bag, Madewell necklace, Topshop rings

I know it's been a while, but you will have to forgive me as I have been in Alaska and had zero internet connection for over a week.  But I am back now and I am super excited about this outfit post because I also made a "get ready with me" video for how I put together my makeup, hair, and outfit for this look.   This is what I wore to the Fall Out Boy and Paramore "Monumentour" concert (side note: it was insanely good), and I think this is the perfect outdoor concert look.  I was so super comfortable and was able to have the best time wearing this.  Rompers are one of my favorite pieces for summer, and I definitely recommend Topshop for the best ones.  If you want to see the video (which you should because I worked super hard on it and I am really happy with it!), you can watch it here.  It includes how I did my makeup and hair, as well as my outfit of the night and some concert footage. Enjoy!

Have a great weekend!

xo, Sophie

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig