Friday, August 22, 2014

Back to School






Madewell top
Free People shorts
Topshop shoes
Rebecca Minkoff bag
Alex and Ani bracelets
Madewell necklace
Chloe sunglasses

I've literally been dreading writing this blog post because it is the last one I will write before heading back to school.  I am definitely one of those typical teenagers that absolutely hates going back to school and would rather be doing anything else.  But this year it's a bit different.  This year, I am starting college.  In three days I am moving to New York City and starting my first year at NYU.  That was a scary sentence.  Of course I'm excited, but I don't think I'm really going to let myself be too enthusiastic until everything has settled and I have gotten through my first week of classes.  I'm just too nervous! However, something that calms my nerves slightly is knowing what I will be wearing on the first day; one less thing to worry about. 

The first week of september is basically still the middle of summer so I've opted for shorts and an airy tank top.  These faux Birkenstocks are pretty much the most comfortable shoes in existence, perfect for my 10 minute walk from my dorm on Union Square to my classes on Washington Square Park.  And it is absolutely essential that I still feel like myself with all this change going on, so I've piled on the gold jewelry.  I also made a video on my back to school hair, makeup, and outfit that I've inserted above, or you can watch here

Wow writing this blog post hasn't calmed my nerves at all.  See you on the other side! 

xo, Sophie
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Loving those colours on you and your hair looks amazing :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look dear !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this look?! I love everything about it! That tank is so flattering and your sandals totally complete the entire outfit. Lovely!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig