Friday, January 16, 2015

All About NYU | Living in NYC, College Parties, Grades, Making Friends, Celebrities, and more!



Hi everyone!

I feel like I haven't written a post in forever, and honestly it's just from a lack of inspiration to do so. I have been home for break for about a month, so I certainly cannot blame school work for my lack of blogging, but I have definitely been keeping busy!  I went to Florida, got the flu, worked at Forever 21, got a summer internship, and have been appointed as the Beauty/Style editor of the Washington Square News.  What have you been up to?

Now that we have gotten the life update out of the way, I thought I would share a recent video with you from my YouTube channel (where I have been posting regularly, unlike here) all about my experiences at NYU.  Based on the comments that I have received, people seem to have A LOT of questions about NYU and NYC in general, so I have decided to turn this into a sort of regular series on my channel where I answer viewer questions all about school.  Feel free to leave me questions in the comments here if you have any! I hope you find the series helpful.

So that's just a little update for now, hopefully I will start posting on here more regularly again as I have missed it.  Have a great weekend and happy belated new year!

xo, Sophie 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig