Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Favorite Jewelry: January

Hello lovelies, 

I have decided that I want to start a new monthly post for this blog to talk about my favorite jewelry of the moment.  Jewelry has always been very important to me, and there was even a time when I took jewelry making classes in the city and wanted to major in jewelry design.  I think jewelry is an incredible way to completely transform an outfit, and I love that it often has sentimental value.  It is something that is very special to me, and so I thought I would share it on this blog.

The piece that I am going to be featuring this month is by a jewelry website called Anjolee.  It is a very cool site because it gives you the option to completely customize any piece of jewelry, with the ability to change the metal, stone/diamond, length, etc. of any piece you want.   

The piece I have been loving from Anjolee is a silver bracelet with Amethyst stones.  I chose Amethyst because it is pretty close to NYU violet, and purple is my absolute favorite color.  They have a lot of really pretty diamond bracelet designs on the site that I really love if this one isn't your favorite.  You can check them out at http://www.anjolee.com/bracelets/diamond-bracelets. It is very easy to customize your design on their website and I highly recommend their pieces, especially for a gift (hint hint Valentine's Day hint hint).  I hope you guys like this little series and I can't wait to show you my favorite jewelry for February!




Dannijo bracelet, Michael Kors watch, Anjolee bracelet

Thanks for reading! 
xo, Sophie
SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. love the jewelry idea, but no more make -up?? I loved your reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. Jewellery is amazing and it can totally change up your look. I absolutely love the piece you chose!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anjolee is a beautiful site! Jewelry is a huge passion of mine too!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, love the watch (:

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know

    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your insights about the importance and value of jewelry are so true. Jewelry is not merely for fashion, and I believe there's a deeper sense why people wear it. I really appreciate the thought everytime I receive jewels as a gift, because I feel special. Anyway, I love your favorite jewelry. It looks simple, yet stunning and stylish. as you wear it. Thanks for sharing that, Sophie! Stay gorgeous!


    Verna Ford @ Jacobs The Jewellers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why that is your favorite jewelry at the moment. That bracelet from Anjolee is very unique, yet it will give a simple and elegant look to anyone who wears it. It looks so attractive, and I can just imagine how stunning it looks around your wrist. In any way, thanks for sharing that, Sophie! All the best to you!

    Ricky Rowe @ Find A Jewelry Expert

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig