Monday, February 25, 2013

A Quick Getaway

If you follow any of my various social media sites (see above), or read my last post, you may have been very jealous to know that last week I escaped the remnants of storm Nemo and went to Florida to visit my grandparents.  The below outfit is a variation of what I wore in my five days there (it would have been longer but my February break got cancelled, shoutout to Superstorm Sandy).  It was a little cold there for shorts (it actually was 45 degrees one day which is like the arctic tundra for Florida), so I pretty much lived in Free People dresses (what else is new?).  

Also, it must be noted that I am completely obsessed with all things denim and slightly vintage looking, cue the Levi's vest.  I have a few vintage Levi jackets from my mom and dad, and I finally got my own at an Urban Outfitters sale.  Thoughts? 







Free People dress, Levi's denim vest, Jeffery Campbell shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, watch, and ring, J.Crew belt, Ralph Lauren sunglasses, Anthropologie bangles, all other jewelry is vintage. 

Hope everyone had a slightly bearable Monday! 

xo, Sophie 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig