Monday, February 18, 2013

Owl Be Seeing You

...Anyone get the The Notebook reference?  I watched it for about the fiftieth time yesterday.  I know it's cliché but I just never get tired of the romance!  The owl is in reference to my sweater...

So I haven't posted anything in around a week and a half and it feels more like a year!  Sorry for the lack of posts; as you may know there was a blizzard on the east coast last weekend and that kind of hurt my ability to take outfit shots.  In my area of New York there was certainly over a foot of snow; because of the drifts there were several feet in many places!  If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen a rather ridiculous looking photo of me playing in the snow; something about it makes me act like a child! 

Anyway, I am currently back in Florida to once again visit my grandparents.  Since I arrived, it has been practically freezing with massive winds; clearly the cold weather follows me.  However, the wind and rain provided the perfect opportunity to spend hours at the LF sale.  For those who don't know, there is a store called LF that has a major sale once a year where everything in the store is 60% off, and it is absolute madness.  They have stores in NYC, Los Angeles, Miami, Boca Raton, Boston, Dallas, and the Hamptons.  Everyone who can should check out this sale it's amazing.  I definitely cannot go shopping for a while after this one!

I wore this outfit to dinner last night after it finally warmed up enough for me to wear a skirt.  Also, here are a few shots I took while shopping along Atlantic Avenue yesterday.  It is a beautiful street that leads to Delray Beach.  










QED London sweater, Kiwi Tucker skirt, and metal flower headband from LF, Madewell flats, Dannijo hoop earrings, Prabal Gurung for Target chrome bracelet, Michael Kors watch. 

I was so excited to find this skirt at the sale so I could finally tap into the leather-for-all-seasons trend happening right now.  I would have loved to wear red lipstick with this but I forgot to pack it (despite my overpacking tendencies).  It is so beautiful here I don't want to go back to the cold and school! 

Sidenote: I have been wanting to invest in a really good camera; any suggestions? 

xo, Sophie 

SHARE:

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig