Thursday, August 15, 2013

Casual Lace










Madewell sweater, bag, sunglasses, bracelets, and flats, Free People shorts, Dannijo bow clip, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch

...I am only now realizing that I am wearing an absurd amount of Madewell items...I just love that store so much! 

Anyway, I am going to put it out there and say that lace might be my favorite fabric in the entire world.  Lots of people I know seem to think it is only meant for very dressy occassions, but I think these shorts prove the exact opposite.  They are so comfortable and have become one of my most worn pieces all summer.  Of course my idea of casual may be a bit off from most people, but I think this outfit is pretty dressed-down.  What kind of pieces do you guys like to wear casually?  

xo, Sophie  
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig