Thursday, September 26, 2013

Camouflage

I have been having quite a busy month; I so miss be being able to do posts more often like I did in the summer.  Hopefully after school calms down in a few months I will be able to get back to writing more! I have been extremely busy with school and extracurricular activities, but I managed to squeeze in a few minutes to snap these shots after school the other day, mostly because I was having a really good hair day and just could not pass up the opportunity to capture that (as it is so rare these days!).  The other day someone messaged me asking me to actually make a tutorial on how I make my fishtail braids, so maybe I will try to do that soon (though I have never made a video before and I am not sure how I feel about you guys actually hearing my voice!).  I have watched loads of other people make tutorials so I think I will give it a shot. 

Over the weekend, I had about a million hours of work to do, so naturally, I went on a massive shopping spree.  I really liked all of the camouflage on the Michael Kors runway, and so I couldn't pass up these jeans from Madewell.  I tried to continue the military look with the tee, boots, and gold accents, and even the braid reminds me a bit of the army.  I have to get back to writing essays now so I beg you all to pray that I don't drown in textbooks and calculus formulas and stress and that I just make it through the next few months.  Hopefully next week I will have that tutorial for you:) Have a great week!  









Madewell tee, jeans, and bracelet, Marc by Marc Jacobs boots and watch, Anthropologie bangles, Forever 21 necklace, Nasty Gal safety pin necklace, Banana Republic headband, 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target wallet as clutch

I will (hopefully) speak to you soon!

xo, Sophie 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig