Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hey Mickey You're So Fine







Urban Outfitters tee and beanie, Madewell jeans, Ash sneakers, 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch

Before you say anything, I know I haven't posted anything in seventeen days and I know that that is terrible blogger etiquette and I apologize.  I could give you the same spiel about having school work and college applications and swim meets and clubs and blah blah blah but you have already heard that enough times so instead I'll just lie and say my laptop was epically but tragically stolen by a technologically savvy monkey whilst I was traveling on a safari in North Africa and I have since gotten a new one and so the blog posts will continue from now on.  

Back to the photos. Am I the only one who prefers men's tee shirts?  I got this one in the guy's section of Urban Outfitters and it is the softest tee I have ever worn.  Plus it was like a third of the price of a similar women's version and twice the cool.  It's unfair really.  Usually I stick to my men's purchases online to avoid stares, but this time I walked right over to the men's tees and picked up this shirt with the utmost of confidence (I may be leaving out the part where I checked to make sure no one was staring at me and how I scurried away awkwardly whilst hiding the tee).  Baby steps, people. 

Also, you can't tell, but these jeans are actually black-coated denim, and I am pretty sure they are the coolest pants I have ever bought.  Madewell, you have once again roped me in and my bank account has yet to forgive you.  I also never got to explain the madness I experienced trying to get some of the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection but, among other things, I managed to get not just this faux Pashli bag, but also a boom! sweater, so I basically won the lottery of Target collections.  Not to brag or anything, but I am pretty proud of what I acquired considering the wrath of hungry Ebay sellers desperately fighting with me for the entirety of the collection. 

I must get back to my dreaded essays now but I will hopefully post again later this week.  I have not forgotten about the fishtail braid tutorial request, so that may be coming soon (fingers crossed I can figure out how to properly edit and upload a video).  Thanks for sticking with me through this hectic time in my life! 

xo, Sophie 

p.s. Sorry these shots are a bit dark and blurry but I desperately wanted to post something today! 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig