Monday, October 28, 2013

Rosy Cheeks







Ah, the joys of illness.  I shot these photos yesterday and I have a pretty bad cold.  I didn't realize just how flushed my cheeks were until I was editing these, but I now see that it sort of looks like I just really don't know how to use blush properly.  I have actually never worn blush, because my skin is quite pink already, and being sick has just enhanced that so much! I think the pink cheeks look sort of cute with this dress though, which I got last week at the Teen Vogue Topshop event and have been looooovvviiinnggg.  This is the outfit that I wore to the "graduation" of TVFU. I am actually planning on my next blog post being all about Teen Vogue Fashion University event (including a video featuring the seminar speakers I saw, like Alexa Chung and Coco Rocha), and I am very excited to share the experience with all of you!  
Also, thank you so much to everyone who has watched my Youtube video so far, it has a lot of views and it really means a lot! Have a great week. 

xo, Sophie

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig