Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bryant Park










Free People dress, Dolce Vita booties, Urban Outfitters bag, Topshop jacket, House of Harlow 1960 necklace

Bryant Park is probably one of my most visited places in all of NYC, so I thought it would be the perfect spot to take some blog shots, as I was in the city on Saturday seeing the new Idina Menzel show If/Then (p.s. it was amazing!!). Whenever I go into the city I try to be as comfortable as possible, and while you might think this outfit doesn't scream comfort, it is actually one of the coziest looks I own. This Free People dress is essentially an oversized cotton sweater, and I could walk miles in these booties and my feet won't ache. Definitely one of my go to outfits to transition from winter to spring. Hope you are all having a great week:)

xo, Sophie
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig