Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Little Black Dress








Free People dress, Mango shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, C Wonder bracelet, Nasty Gal safety pin necklace

It's black, like my soul! Just kidding (sort of).  I'm fairly certain this is the closest I have ever come to owning a little black dress.  I know it's supposed to be some sort of quintessential item that every single girl should own, but I've never been one for conforming anyway, so I think I'll stick to my mostly printed dress collection.  This is one of my favorite pieces at the moment though; Free People makes the most gorgeous dresses, and the lace on this one is super pretty. I also kind of love that it looks a bit like a nightgown.  I would wear this dress anywhere, despite a comment by my lovely brother when I first bought it a few months back: "you look like you're going to a funeral, go change" haha. 

xx, Sophie



SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. You are so pretty!I like your outfit!

    if you pick up dresses,glamchase gatsyby sequence dress reviews gives you amazing choices.
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig