Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Animal Lover








Asos dress, 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target bag, B Brian Atwood espadrilles, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, vintage bracelet from Chelsea Market in NYC, Banana Republic headband, Madewell necklace, Chloe sunglasses, Topshop rings

I feel like this dress is a really refreshing way of wearing animal print. I have never been the biggest fan of traditional animal print, but the animals represented on this dress are just adorable. It has some of my favorite animals: elephants, butterflies, penguins, and cheetahs! This dress is so super comfortable (just search "smock dress" on Asos for an abundance of them) that I have already ordered two more in the same exact style in different patterns. I think the shape and cotton material are perfect for summer, and I cannot wait to add to my smock dress collection. 

I hope you are all having a great week!

xo, Sophie

ps. I have prom this week so expect a very exciting post soon;) 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig