Tuesday, November 26, 2013

All Madewell Everything









Madewell top, pants and ring, B by Brian Atwood espadrilles, Banana Republic headband, 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch

Not much time to write at the moment as I am currently drowning in homework (didn't someone, somewhere once say that senior year was supposed to be fun?), but I wanted to do a quick post in this look that I wore to school last week.  I have found that my wardrobe is quickly becoming primarily Madewell clothes (whereas, two years ago, it was 95% Free People).  I recognize that, in this post, my shoes are not Madewell, but believe me I do own three pairs from there that would have suited this look as well.  Not sure if my obsession is justified because their clothes are so beautiful or a problem because they are so overpriced. An ongoing dilemma. 

Also, for reasons unknown, two of the videos on my YouTube channel were randomly deleted and re-uploaded by YouTube last night.  They both lost all of their views, likes, and comments, so I would really appreciate if you guys would click on these two links so I can get the views back to where they were before. Thank you!!

Teen Vogue Fashion University video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeBNG040tfk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUKXXI-_z1mznqZqmBZVnJ3A

Hair Tutorial Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5vdCcy3ltU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUKXXI-_z1mznqZqmBZVnJ3A

Love, Sophie 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig