Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Uniform

I have always considered myself extrordinarily lucky that I don't have a school uniform during fall, winter, and spring, so I find it interesting that I have begun to develop something of a summer uniform.  I have noticed lately that (if I find the energy to even change out of my pajamas) I wear pretty much the same thing every day in the summer.  I always tell myself that I will get dressed up, then I end up just wearing what I usually do: cuffed jeans, a tee shirt, dainty jewelry, and a ponytail.  I prefer cuffed jeans to shorts for some reason and I always end up wearing a ponytail because that is how I wear my hair to work/I am usually too overheated and lazy to use any technology/products to change it.  I think I may try to break out of this uniform in the next couple of weeks but it is just so comfortable!  What are your summer staples? 







Madewell tee and bag, Free People jeans, B by Brian Atwood espadrille flats, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, House of Harlow 1960 starburst necklace 

xo, Sophie

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig