Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Grayscale










Madewell dress, top, and bracelet, Forever 21 jacket, Michael Kors watch, Dr. Martens boots, LF headband

It is a rare day that I'm not wearing some variation of black during the winter.  I try to keep from being too boring by incorporating different shades and textures.  I wear prints almost everyday, and I love this checked one from Madewell.  Also, many people warned me of how terribly uncomfortable Dr. Martens boots are, but I have been living in them the past month! 

I have midterms next week so just a quick post; I should be spending this glorious snow day studying for calculus (and french and environmental science and sociology and literature and microeconomics, ugh). 

xo, Sophie


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig