Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Winter Uniform









Madewell top and bobby pin, Aqua jeans, Dr. Martens boots, Michael Kors watch, Charming Charlie scarf, C Wonder bracelet, Tiffany & Co. ring

Back in July, I posted a summer uniform blog post because I had pretty much been wearing a variation of the same outfit for the entirety of the summer.  Turns out winter isn't much different.  We've gotten an insane amount of snow this winter, so I haven't been able to wear any shoes other than my Dr. Martens.  Black and white has overtaken any hint of color I had once included in my daily looks, and comfy boyfriend jeans are a necessity when I wake up at 6am to find the temperatures in the single digits.  Also, I am still loving the dark lips and winged liner(despite protests from mom/friends).  The scarf is really just practical, otherwise I would quite probably freeze during my morning drive to school (speaking of which, I should get back to studying for midterms).  What is your go to winter look? 

xo, Sophie
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig