Saturday, January 4, 2014

Repeat Offender








Free People sweater and dress, Madewell bag and sunnies, B Brian Atwood espadrilles, Topshop rings

Last saturday was absolutely gorgeous.  Cool, but not cold, the sun shining, a light breeze, absolute perfection.  I was in NYC seeing an exhibit at the American Museum of Natural History, which is right next Central Park.  Naturally, I wanted to take advantage of this and take some outfit photos, but my family, whom I was with, seem mildly horrified that I suggested posting pictures wearing the same sweater and shoes that I wore in my last outfit post.  They decided that this is somehow against the rules of a fashion blogger or something, but I am not one to pass up a beautiful day and a great outfit, so I'm posting these anyway. 

Hope you all had a very happy new year:)

xo, Sophie
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig