Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Crystallize










Madewell chambray top, Free People jeans and sweater, Urban Outfitters beanie, B Brian Atwood espadrilles, Tous ring

It has snowed three times in the past week, so I am definitely officially in the winter spirit.  I was suppressing it before, attempting to still get away with wearing t-shirts and cuffed boyfriend jeans, but I have given up and decided to start dressing cozy and warm.  I have been basically living in this oversized cardigan from Free People, and, as I mentioned in my last outfit post, my beanie obsession is at full force.  I love the juxtaposition of those two quintessential winter items with my summery denim look.  

Sidenote, I never realized how much weather affects blog posts until now!  It has been snowing and gloomy and dark out and the ten minutes I spent taking these shots were the only sun I have seen ages.  How do bloggers manage to do daily posts when it is like this?! I commend you all. 

Have a great week:) 

xo, Sophie

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig